We are happy to announce that Vanity will be reopened on September 21, 2020. After six months of struggling, we have over came this storm because of your support and loyalty. Vanity team is sincerely thankful from the bottom of our hearts!
In keeping with one of our core value of honesty and transparency, we wanted to share our decision to adjust our service pricing. When we founded Vanity twelve years ago, we set out to create a nail care haven that was regularly accessible for our clients in financial district and a workplace for our staff that provides fair wages plus benefits and non-toxic products to protect their health. With rising cost of operation expenses in the past a few years, this adjustment will allow us to maintain our core principle of safe environment for our clients and a workplace for our staffs beyond the industry standard. We appreciate your understanding.
We are adjusting our hours temporarily until further notice.
Saturday: 10AM – 4PM
Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- You must answer “NO” to the following questions before booking an appointment.
- Within the last 10 days have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming you have the virus?
- In the past 14 days, have you had “Close Contact” with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test
confirming they have the virus while they were contagious?
- Have you had any one or more of these symptoms today or within the past 24 hours, which is new or not explained by another reason? • Fever, Chills • Cough • Sore Throat • Shortness of Breath • Loss of Taste or Smell • Headache • Runny/congested nose
- In order to maintain 6-foot distancing, we discourage shared spaces. We will be enforcing strict rules surrounding employee workflow and client scheduling.
- We have changed to touch-less soap dispensers. Hand sanitizer/70% alcohol spray is available at every station and also at the front desk. However, handwashing is required for staff at defined time frames and for clients after check-in and before the service begins. Absolutely no skin-to-skin contact with anyone.
- We do NOT recommend immunocompromised or at-risk individuals to schedule a nonessential personal service at this time in order to reduce your exposure to COVID-19.
- Magazines, teas, water or aperitif will no longer be offered at Vanity for now. We are taking steps to eliminate items that are shared between individuals. We ask that you refrain from bringing us any including limited personal belonging.
- Vanity has posted signage throughout the spa to promote good hygiene.
- ALL employees are required to wear mask and use protective shield when servicing client.
- Touch-less pay is now preferred. We accept Chase QuickPay, Zelle, Venmo and PayPal.
- To ensure a safe environment for our clients, all employees at Vanity are Barbicide Certified.
- Booking an appointment is an acknowledgement that you have personally read and accept our policies. By booking a non-essential personal services at Vanity, you acknowledge and accept that there are risks associated. Vanity is not liable in any way for related health issues, medical treatment, death or property damage once your service is completed.
- The liability waiver and release extends to Vanity together with all owners, partners and employees.
What to Expect when you visit Vanity
We are excited to see you all again at Vanity! Please review the following to understand some of the temporary changes in place. These changes are made to protect you, our employees and our beloved community. We want you to understand the following so you feel comfortable in what to expect during your visit, to relax, escape and truly enjoy your moment at Vanity!
- Vanity will look a little different. We have installed temporary partitions between some stations and rearrange seats for the safety of our clients.
- We are currently not accepting group/party booking.
- Please plan to arrive 10 mins prior to your service. Upon arrival, we ask that you wait outside the front door until the receptionist greets you in.
- We will take every client temperature at the entrance.
- Prior to checking in for your service, we will verify with you to confirm that you have read our COVID-19 policy.
- We will remind you that it is required to be wearing a face mask when entering and throughout your time at Vanity. We have mask available for purchase if you do not have one.
- No cell phone/device usage is allowed during manicure service.
- Following check-in, you will be directed to wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- We ask that clients do not touch the polish wall or any of the retail products without an assistance of an employee.
- Client’s tools & polishes are NOT allowed to bring in per SF City guidelines.
- All polish bottles and lamp machines will be sanitized by Vanity management before going back on the shelf.
- Upon completion of your services, you will be advised to use touchless pay if possible.
- If you would like to rebook a future service, we recommend you to book online, by text or call us directly. We encourage all clients to call ahead instead of walking in to eliminate unnecessary foot traffic.
- Vacate seating within 10 mins after completion of the service.
- In addition to previously published precaution steps, every station and pedicure stool will be fully sanitized with alcohol spray and wiped down after each service.
- We strongly encourage you to practice social distancing in Vanity.
- We reserved the right to refuse service until a later date to any client who appears visibly symptomatic.
Please be advised that these policies are subject to change at any time. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. We hope that you truly enjoy your time at Vanity!